Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fashion Trends I Thought I Would Never Be Caught Dead Wearing (But I'm growing to like;) ) Part 1: The Fanny Pack

Ah.. the fanny pack!  When I first saw Kourtney Kardashian sport one, I thought it was really funny and that I crossed my fingers wishing this crazy trend would never go mainstream, I mean, so 80's-tourist!!!  After a while, runway show after runway show, designers  all of a sudden began featuring these belt bags that they slowly started to grow on me.  So the accessory I used to dread is now a part of my wardrobe and not just a bag I wear around my belt on international flights to keep my documents in, but now,  my fanny pack and I are so inseparable, that we're literally "tied to the waist" ! LOL.
Here are the inspiring celeb fannie pack sporters who have totally sold me on this trend:
Rihanna with her Louis Vuitton fanny pack

Kortney Kardashian with her Chanel fanny pack
Rachel Zoe wearing a Rachel Zoe fanny pack
And here are some more down to earth priced fanny packs that we can afford:

MICHAEL Michael Kors - Michael Kors Logo Belt Bag w/ Chain (Vanilla) - Apparel

$68

MICHAEL Michael Kors - Michael Kors 13MM Belt Bag (Luggage) - Apparel

$78

Rachel Zoe - 35MM Belt Bag with Signature RZ Lock (Luggage) - Apparel

$248
Thanks for reading my blog.  'Til next post!


XOXO,
RXForFashion 

16 comments:

  1. Love this trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mostly this from Louis Vuitton although it is the hardest for styling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear one too but only the LV and Chanel one :)

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG. WIN A PAIR OF SHOES

    XX


    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rihanna's dress. It's so chic! Thank you for commenting on my blog. XX
    http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh. Nooooo. Fanny packs are still not my style. they look better than the old school ones though haha :)
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this fanny pack trend making a come back, not a big fan of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is quite the trend. Not sure how the comfortable or practical the high waisted ones would be, but I LOVE the one Rhianna is wearing. She looks HOT!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just simply amazing:)
    KISSES FROM POLAND (EUROPE) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fanny packs. I have one too!

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...traigo
    ecos
    de
    la
    tarde
    callada
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION


    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE DJANGO, MASTER AND COMMANDER, LEYENDAS DE PASIÓN, BAILANDO CON LOBOS, THE ARTIST, TITANIC…

    José
    Ramón...


    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I will ever get into this trend BUT some people can really pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey sweetie!

    I invite you to my blog where I hold an International giveaway, if it sounds interesting to you, come & participate!
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this!! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bumbags (this is what we call them in the UK - fanny means something completely different!) I used to have a gold one when I was a little girl and I LOVED it!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! I love the first trend :)
    XOXO

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    mens fanny pack

    ReplyDelete