Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rave: Louis Vuitton's Steam Engine Themed Fashion Show- Fall 2012



Photo taken from fashionablehousewivesofusa.com
 

    It may be a delayed reaction to the fabulous LV's steam engine themed fall 2012 fashion show but I have to absolutely dedicate a blog to this work of art by Marc Jacobs or I won't ever be able to forgive myself.  The show was certainly very memorable as it depicted the brands 19th century origins as a premier travel luggage brand.  The show was  over the top they actually built an old fashioned railroad car for props!  This will certainly be one of the most memorable LV fashion shows in history.   I was thinking the whole time, man those porter guys carrying the LV bags are so lucky they don't even know it.!  The shoes and hats more than anything were the most unforgettable elements of the styling I think:


And the shoes are outlandish but charming:

With such a spectacular show that almost equals the extravagance of Cirque du Soleil,  Will Marc Jacobs be able to top himself in future shows?  With this guy's genius, it's very likely.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you via my group on IFB :)!

    It was definitely an awesome show, I loved they actually had baggage boys carry the bags for the catwalk!

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog too, and if you like it, follow me! I follow back :)

    http://radioactive-diamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog name so much!
    Emma x

    www.pleasureoverbusiness.com

    ReplyDelete